Frequently asked questions
What's different this year due to Covid-19?
Glad you asked. We're on that!
Ebenezer's VBS Sanitation and Sickness Protocol is as follows:
1. If your child has sickness symptoms of any kind, please keep them at home this year. The health and wellness of our attendees and staff is one of our top priorties. Thank you for helping us with that.
2. If at any point during the VBS/VBXtra week, your child exhibits any sickness symptoms of any kind, the child will be isolated in a designated area with medical staff, an authorized parent/guardian will be contacted and the child will leave the campus for the remainder of the week. Because VBS/VBXtra is only 5 days long, no child or adult who has been sent home for sickness will be allowed to return for the remainder of the week.
3. Our sanitation protocols have been enhanced in every area to include additional hand sanitizer stations as well as increased room sanitation for all occupied spaces, vehicles as well as restrooms.
4. We've modified the schedule this year to allow smaller groups to rotate through larger spaces. Bible studies, worship rallies & missions classes will be held in larger spaces to allow proper spacing between students/campers.
5. No Visitors During VBS/VBXtra Hours. Only in an emergency situation will pre-authorized visitors be allowed to enter the buildings during VBS/VBXtra hours.
6. Modified Drop-off & Pick-up - Parents must remain in their vehicle during drop-off and pick-up this year. This will minimize unnecessary visitors in the buildings and help keep pedestrians safe in the parking lots, all while keeping the drop-off/pick-up process flowing smoothly.
7. Masks/face coverings are absolutely welcome at VBS/VBXtra but are not required.
By enrolling and attending Ebenezer's VBS, VBXtra and/or VBXtreme, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 for you and those under your guardianship.
What time do I drop off and pick up?
Pick up and drop off for VBS (9am to Noon) will happen at the main worship center. Doors open at 8:40am. Pickup is at 12 Noon. Please follow signs and traffic personnel to enter and exit the parking lots.